THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Moving Brigade

So I totally got shanghaied into the moving brigade. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to move my aunt and uncle across town, but you must take into account small children and a flight of stairs. Of course the day did have some highlights, like throwing the kids mattresses off the balcony and talking to my brother on the phone while I'm supposed to be arranging the van. Then there were some low points to, like trying to fit myself in the van (which Uncle Steve and Bob loaded) where there was not enough space for my person to fit. I guess they made a Bob sized hole when they needed to make a Courtney sized hole which needs leg room. Another low point was when I had four small people looking up at me wondering what was for a snack when the entire kitchen had already been packed, just my luck. But all in all I survived with minimal injuries and they fed us, so I really can't complain. After all who in their right mind volunteers to feed three teenagers? So with a little wailing and gnashing of teeth we got them moved. We deserve a pat on the back.

0 comments: